ITALIAN INSTITUTE AUCKLAND, palmerston north & wellington
The Italian Institute is New Zealand's largest Italian School, with schools in Auckland, Palmerston North and Wellington. We have been offering the highest-quality Italian Immersion teaching instruction for almost 10 years. With 100s students a year, we are one of the largest language school in New Zealand dedicated to the instruction of Italian.
- Instructors: Native Italian speakers, experienced and fully qualified to teach Italian as a foreign language (CILS). All Italian teachers hold University degrees in Education.
- CEFR: We follow the highly regarded Common European Framework of Reference for Languages and offer preparation courses for Italian Exams used for Residence and Citizenship for moving to Italy.
- Method: Developing communication skills through the latest communicative and task based approaches in Italian teaching and by incorporating the use of video, audio, and printed materials, carefully selected to best fit New Zealand students' needs.
- Courses: A wide variety of courses at all levels and interests for adults, teenagers, children and toddlers are scheduled at various convenient times.
- Class Sizes: Classes have a maximum of around 10 students to ensure a personalised, student-centred experience.
- Prices: Our prices are the best we can offer, the course price includes free coursebooks.
- Course Levels: We teach Italian to students of all ages, levels and ability.
- Specialist courses: We offer corporate classes and specialty courses tailored to your particular needs and outcomes.
- Technique: Our teaching conforms to the guidelines of the Common European Framework of References for languages. Learn about our courses
italian teaching accreditations
The Italian Institute is the only Italian school in New Zealand accredited to the following Italian teaching associations and International bodies:
- NZALT - New Zealand Association of Language Teachers
- The Italian Foundation
- API - Associazione Internazionale dei professori di Italiano
- ILSA - Insegnanti Lingua Seconda Associati