ITALIAN INSTITUTE AUCKLAND
We have been offering the highest-quality Italian teaching instruction for almost 10 years. With 100s students a year, we are one of the largest language school in New Zealand dedicated to the instruction of Italian.
- Instructors: Native Italian speakers, experienced and fully qualified to teach Italian as a foreign language (CILS). All Italian teachers hold University degrees in Education.
- Method: Developing communication skills through the latest communicative and task based approaches in Italian teaching and by incorporating the use of video, audio, and printed materials, carefully selected to best fit New Zealand students' needs.
- Courses: A wide variety of courses at all levels and interests for adults, teenagers, children and toddlers are scheduled at various convenient times.
- Class Sizes: Classes have a maximum of around 10 students to ensure a personalised, student-centred experience.
- Prices: Our prices are the best we can offer, the course price includes free coursebooks.
- Course Levels: We teach Italian to students of all ages, levels and ability.
- Specialist courses: We offer corporate classes and specialty courses tailored to your particular needs and outcomes.
- Technique: Our teaching conforms to the guidelines of the Common European Framework of References for languages. Learn about our courses
The Italian Institute is a member of the following associations:
- NZALT (New Zealand Association of Language Teachers)